Thursday, June 21, 2007

spanner in the works

Happy Summer Solstice, everyone! Here we go - after this it's back into the darkness, bit by bit.

It's a gorgeous night where I am, but I know some people in the Yukon who are going to enjoy tonight's sun-not-setting-at-all by paddling down a beautiful river late at night and then partying a bit before camping out together. Nice, huh? What are you doing?

Me? I'm going to bed.

I think my throat infection is spreading. I can't hear out of my left ear anymore and as I type this I think my right ear is going too. Should I be scared? I am actually getting scared. I like hearing things, like my two-year-old nephew singing and the toaster going "bing!" and my friend John playing fiddle. I've never been this sick for this long before. Why won't it go away? I have things to do.

2 Comments:

At June 22, 2007 8:32 a.m., Blogger The Dude said...

Here, see if you can hear this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm2k0yYR7Kw

It will cure what ails you.

Are you getting enough B12????

 
At June 24, 2007 2:38 p.m., Blogger visionbird said...

hi,

I'm still not quite right, though not sick anymore. Maybe we got the same thing. get well soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home