Thursday, May 24, 2007

two things

So I'm not entirely sure what this means, but I really love this blog, and it's in some sort of competition, and I'm an International Internet Auntie or some such to his kids (meaning basically I'll let the young 'uns wrassle me and I'll feed them homemade pancakes with maple syrup if we ever meet in person), so go read some of it, then vote for it here if you like. (It's in the category of Best Expatriate Blog).

Also, world, do you have anything more to reveal about POODIE!?!?! Sorry to ask so many favours but these are both pressing matters.

2 Comments:

At May 25, 2007 1:38 a.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

Thanks for the link-love, International Auntie. We'll be sending an Alek-kicking-Adam-in-the-eye fridge magnet your way someday soon.

Oh, and not to nit-pick, but the category we're in is "Best Expatriate Blog EVAR".

 
At May 25, 2007 8:13 a.m., Blogger The Dude said...

What a fantastic blog... it's exactly the blog I wish I could be writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home