Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm looking for a hilarious man who can be, like, really serious - when I say

Went to soccer after work today and after running about 10 meters on the field I felt my glass adductors shatter. I guess it's time to start warming up properly before running around like a jackass.

After the game, nobody was going for the usual beer, so I came home to chill out. And just now, before bed and flossing as I always do, I found this fantastic mock dating service video on youtube:



It's from Smack the Pony - I especially love Sally Phillips, (the one in the vid above). I think it's one of my new favourite clips of all time.

3 Comments:

At May 13, 2007 8:51 a.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I love Smack the Pony too - great, great show. There are some great sketches on YouTube from them.

 
At May 18, 2007 12:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, we know it's all bullshit, but we're screwed anyway.

Anonymous Male

 
At April 09, 2018 4:21 a.m., Blogger Ida F. Breton said...

In ancient human history, Ayurvedic healers made great use of this herb for the treatment of many health issues. LunaTrim is a compound that is found in great concentration within the Coleus LunaTrim root.https://goo.gl/2vTtKj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home