Friday, May 11, 2007

late bloomer

For the one and only blackbeltbarrister, Mr. Penikett looking impossibly virile sipping a... mimosa?


OK, I'll stop with the silly Battlestar Galactica thing now. For the record, I'm always waaaaaaay behind the hipsters and cool kids (and raging sci-fi geeks).

Exhibit A: I started blogging in 2005 WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO START IN 1994, OR AT LEAST 1999.

Exhibit B: I didn't read Tiger Beat as a pre-teen. I remember in Grade 6, my friend Alanna showing me a picture of Scott Baio in said magazine (or was it the for-all-intents-and-purposes-interchangeable Teen Beat?) and gushing "isn't he cuuute?", and me thinking "uh, whuuuuttttt?" (I thought, at the time, that cocker spaniels with bows on their ears were cute. Some teenager in a t-shirt and jeans with his hands in his pockets with some stupid grin on his face was incomprehensible.)



1 Comments:

At May 11, 2007 6:20 p.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

Man, I think yer regressin and not like there's anything rong with that but am just sayin. I guesss it is all very kul. actualli.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home