Friday, May 04, 2007

don't tangle with us; we know many dangerous prepositions

Roo: oh the way she is around men!
seriously
SUNSHINE AND CUPCAKES

Sis: that is so gross

Roo: with me? and other women? stone cold, straight faced bitch

Sis
: i would get outta there ASAP!

Roo: oh her fake smile makes me BARF!

Sis: i want to punch her face out!

Roo: I want to punch her face off!
I want to punch her face up!

Sis: i want to punch her face down!
i want to punch her face around
i want to punch her face back and forth

Roo: I am hysterical at my desk right now

Sis
: i chuckle too here alone at home

1 Comments:

At May 04, 2007 1:41 p.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

"i chuckle too here alone at home" is going to be the title of my new blog when I burn the old one to the ground with lighter fluid and "Jane Eyre".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home