Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I heart "poodie"

My friend nicknamed The Dude (and yeah, you can bet that one is dripping with irony) found this fantastic image once by googling images for the word "poodie". Yes, "poodie". I don't know who made the hamonster or why it was named "poodie", and sadly I can't take credit for it.


I use it in IM as my display picture, which prompted this recent exchange:

mm: wowza, your bunny is looking pissed!

Roo: yes
it drank too much rage-flavoured vodka last night

mm: i love that shit, you should add a dash of vanilla and a pinch of cinnamon

Roo: does that make the rage a little more Christmassy?

2 Comments:

At May 17, 2007 3:11 a.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

My vodka tastes like rage even when I buy the normal kind. Should I be worried?

I love everything about this post. Everything.

 
At May 17, 2007 9:12 a.m., Blogger The Dude said...

The Dude wants a pet Poodie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home