Saturday, June 16, 2007

two summers ago, Dempster Highway



After paddling north for a couple of weeks we ended up in Fort McPherson, nestled right in the MacKenzie watershed:


...then headed back south down the famous northern dirt road known as the Dempster Highway, and eventually back to Whitehorse.

I'm heading back for a third time this summer. It's just so gorgeous!

Oh, and my mood, now that I'm over being cranky is just generally agitated. A friend quit work yesterday and it's making me feel reckless, inspired, nervous.

2 Comments:

At June 18, 2007 1:11 p.m., Blogger visionbird said...

Wow! A potent mix... You must be so excited to be going to the Yukon. I'd love to see more pictures and hear about it!

 
At June 19, 2007 6:53 a.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

I just like the phrase "paddling north for a couple of weeks". I'm happy that you will be paddling north for a couple of weeks. I would like to paddle north for a couple of weeks. Go paddle north for a couple of weeks!

That's how I'm going to tell people to leave me alone for the rest of the summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home