bear with me
Sorry for the radio silence with no notice. Just back from a week away. Seriously not even one second to pop on and write anything here. It was brutal, but had its fun bits.
1) One or two drunken non-single men should feel embarrassed, in my opinion, for things whispered in my ear Wednesday night - but those who participated in the spontaneous music-less dance-off in the plaza at 2 AM (which was definitely the best good clean fun I've had in a while) can consider themselves redeemed. As for the rest of you, you're lucky I don't know your wives and girlfriends, or they'd be getting a call.
2) Vodka sodas really ARE the best hangoverless way to climb half way (or more) into the bag.
3) One of the executives at my company screamed like a little girl on one of the roller coasters (yeah, about once a year it's part of my job to go on roller coasters) from the minute it started right up to the moment the car pulled into the exit area, leaving two other executives laughing so hard they nearly soiled themselves.
4) Damn I wish I'd bought that scorpion belt buckle for my sister. But my coworkers were waiting and I didn't want to make an impulse buy. Crap!
5) Thank you, outlet malls, for the discount bras of my favourite brand. Leopard print! You can't even GET those here in Canada, where all underwear is white, cotton, and goes from ankle to chin.