Thursday, February 01, 2007

I have the coolest art in the universe

My trucks arrived, and I just sent a thank you to Matt Hooker:

I opened it in front of a room full of coworkers eating lunch. They said "wow, that's different". I said "WOW WOW WOW I AM SO EXCITED I LOVE IT WOW HOLY CRAP LOOK HOW AMAZING THIS PAINTING IS I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD" and they said "please stop speaking in all caps".

One of them muttered "she sure is happy". Then one of the guys said "yeah, that is AWESOME".

That's because it IS.


3 Comments:

At February 01, 2007 9:07 p.m., Blogger Hooker said...

EEEEEEEYEAH TRUCKS

 
At February 02, 2007 8:12 a.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I SAW that picture a while ago, and thought "Wow! What an amazing picture!"...

I am envious.

 
At February 02, 2007 5:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, when people talk in caps, it ALWAYS makes me think of Owen Meany.
Maybe I'll read that book again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home