Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I literally, totwally have that same shirt.

Friend in UK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO1HEyxjlNA

Roo: hey darlin
I ACTUALLY OWN THAT VERY SAME PLAID SHIRT

Friend in UK: haha
did you buy it in an auction of monty python memorabilia?
ow r u?*

Roo: oh, good! I just watched Spinal Tap
fucking love that movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhVWJgIzftE

Friend in UK: my god. is there anything more depressing in the entire universe than the comments on ANY fucking youtube page


----
*During the credits of "Waiting for Guffman", Christopher Guest's character Corky St. Claire memorably announces that he's working on his British accent, and demonstrates by saying "ow are oo?" in a completely nasal American accent. And can anyone get me those "My Dinner With Andre" action figures?

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2007 4:14 p.m., Blogger Hooker said...

i try to never read the youtube comments. but i end up seeing snippets before leaving the page. like passing a gruesome auto wreck and seeing a toddler's arm hanging out of a minivan window for a passing second.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home