Saturday, January 06, 2007

I have been working too much.

That's all. I just wanted to let the world (aka my seven steady readers) know. It's just been in this last week, after half my family skipped town and the fun died.

I'm working right now. That's why this post is so boring. Because it's an uninspired procrastination post.

So, ahem. Time to call in the troops.

Mike, send me some stories to read and think about.

Grace, call me up from the States and tell me about your awesome love life.

Other Mike, come drink some bourbon with me, then we'll go for a walk and we'll discuss the pros and cons of being patient with this new one, who actually sounds really good for you.

Rock, move back to this town for god's sake, then make me stop working and then we'll both put on ironic slutty hipster titty-tops and go dancing. (Ironic because we're neither slutty nor hipsters.)

OK, maybe a bit slutty.

Hmm. I think I love the word SLUT.

(Back to work.)

4 Comments:

At January 07, 2007 3:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the fun really dead? Or just re-starting? Slutty is not a word I would use to describe your blog...
i)Story
Brands Hatch
Freezing cold
Driving without gloves on.
ii)Love Life.
I have a crush on a 24 year old lesbian.
iii) Patience
Is everything
iv) Dancing
Frank won't dance but I will.

 
At January 07, 2007 10:38 p.m., Blogger banjeroo said...

oh, who is anonymous? who has a crush on a 24 year old lesbian? I NEED TO KNOW.

I am pleased to note, however, that 1, 2 and 3 have come through, and as is clear from the first comment, 4 is on its way.

 
At January 08, 2007 2:16 p.m., Blogger The Dude said...

Are you now competing with this guy?
http://mostboringbloginuniverse.blogspot.com/

 
At January 08, 2007 2:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know too much. Too much. Just get on with your next entry before we end up falling asleep re-reading this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home