Wednesday, December 20, 2006

what does God love more? flowers or rainbows?


pass!
just answer the question
flowers!
what does Satan love more? flowers or rainbows?
flowers!
what does Satan hate more? flowers or rainbows?
flowers!*


Seriously, if you can find a way to listen to this, you must. At about 1:08 PM last Sunday I was loving it so much I couldn't stand it that people I knew and cared for were MISSING IT. So I called a friend and shouted into the phone "Quick! Turn on CBC!" and then hung up on him, so I wouldn't miss another word.

Fridays at 8:30 p.m. ET (9:00 NT, 8:30 PT)
Sundays at 1:00 p.m. ET (1:30 NT, 4:00 PT) on CBC Radio One

--
*Transcribed pathetically and enthusiastically from my likely faulty memory. Apologies to Jonathan Goldstein.

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 12:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for pointing this out. I am listening to it as we speak, and recognized John Hodgman's voice immediately. I just started reading his book, and could barely breathe by the time I finished reading the dust jacket. T-Bone has forbidden me to read it in bed.

 
At December 21, 2006 1:41 a.m., Blogger banjeroo said...

I seriously suggest that everyone in the world listen to every new episode of WireTap on streaming radio over the internet (www.cbc.ca) or by any other means possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home