Monday, January 08, 2007

you too can join this exclusive club!

Someone asked me how to "get on the list" of people I call on to make my life fun when I'm bored and overworked.

It's easy. Talk in silly voices, swear a lot, be willing to tell me how you're grooming your pubic hair these days, or send me home-made booze for Christmas. I thought it was obvious.

(Note: to protect the innocent, the above do not necessarily correlate specifically to any of the people on the previously-posted list. These are merely helpful suggestions.)

In regards to how I'm feeling after a weekend of working too much and sleeping badly, a friend of mine said to me today, as he walked past my cubicle where I was sitting staring blankly at my screen, "I love when you get that Terry Schiavo look."

(Ooh, too soon?)

4 Comments:

At January 08, 2007 5:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does sleep badly mean; stay up late and get too little sleep? Or go to bed early, fall asleep and wake up through the night? Or go to bed at a reasonable hour take two nytol (non-herbal) and dream of severed ears and spots that never heal?

 
At January 08, 2007 8:35 p.m., Blogger banjeroo said...

Hey Anonymous, you can do better than "Anonymous", can't you? At least choose "Other" and use some snappy moniker, to go with your snappy comments.

 
At January 10, 2007 5:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

No can do. Two entries in what 3,4 days? I don't think you are dedicated to this blogging lark. What are you actaully doing? Working and living? Write the next one. I can't wait up any longer. For god sake it must be all of 5 pm.

 
At January 10, 2007 7:22 p.m., Blogger Hooker said...

You think any of Terry Schaivo's doctors messed with her after a few years of monotony? Time to check catheters.... iv... ok... hear rate is... yep... hmmm... *looks around. moons terry* vital signs are... null... check...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home