Sunday, January 21, 2007

gittin' things DONE

IM convo with my very sweet friend B, who you must understand, is not nearly as disgusting as me, but knew I needed a very special kind of celebration when I recently finished this one massive project (which was like an albatross around my neck I swear).

Roo: fucking finished it
there will still be a bit left
but it's basically done
FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
:You need to do something symbolic like take the draft out in the backyard
and pound a railroad spike into it

Roo: fuck ya

B: before setting the whole shebang on fire

Roo: sorry I'm so foul mouthed
hey wait, can I put out the fire with my own PISS?!

B: and mailing the charred remains of your sledge hammer, which you had thrown on the fire
With a dirty note included
Maybe you could both pee on the fire and pee on the note to seal the envelope

Roo: oh, that's a great idea!!!
YOU SIR
ARE
S
M
R
T

B: I love it when a plan comes together

2 Comments:

At January 22, 2007 7:49 a.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

HAHAHA

Excellent :)

 
At January 22, 2007 9:56 a.m., Blogger Hooker said...

that's the kind of spin on the viking funeral i can really get behind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home