Thursday, January 10, 2008

hey, these moves are real

So I've finally figured out how to really split wood. I'm short, see? So I can't get the same amount of momentum with the axe that say, my 6'4" quasi-bro-in-law can. So what I do is this little hop, just before I bring it down in an arc. It's a LOT like a WWF move, like the drop with the elbow thing. Whatever that's called.

I wish there was a picture of me going "HAAAAAAIIIIIIIII-YAH!" because I'm pretty sure I look really fierce and like I'd be able to split logs with my laser beam eyes, but this fairly mellow one will have to do:



5 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 8:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. weird. I never thought you looked like our other sister much, but I had to enlarge this photo to make sure you hadn't actually posted one of her instead of you.

maybe you start to look like people when you stay with them for a while??

 
At January 10, 2008 9:31 p.m., Blogger banjeroo said...

Hey, it's hard to tell who anyone is under a down MEC Kamouraska Parka.

It's almost as good as walking around in a sleeping bag. Sooooo sweet when it's colder than -10 (Celsius).

 
At January 10, 2008 9:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too. I was starting to think you put in a fake picture just to trick us into THINKING you can split wood.

 
At January 11, 2008 7:17 a.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I want to see video of this WWF/WWE move you claim to be able to do.

Perhaps we should be calling you "Lee Mu Bai" ?

 
At January 13, 2008 10:47 p.m., Blogger Hooker said...

man I love chopping wood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home