Thursday, December 06, 2007

reminiscing

Tonight's IM with clean-cut grad student friend:

Roo: when I was a kid sleep overs meant:
1) bag of hickory sticks from the bulk food store (special treat)
2) rent a movie!!!
3) sleep in the basement in sleeping bags (where tv was)
4) staying up late doing something douchey like ouija board
5) deep analysis of boys in class
6) donkey punching
ok scratch that last bit

CA: donkey punching
wow

Roo: you know what a donkey punch is right?

CA: yes
worst night of my life

2 Comments:

At December 08, 2007 4:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

and of course, the best sleep over movie for our generation was Dirty Dancing...

I was also at a sleepover once where we watched Friday the 13th but the house I was in was on an isolated peninsula, surrounded by heavy forests and we were sleeping on the ground floor. I have never been so terrified on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night in my life.

 
At December 11, 2007 6:35 p.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I will admit I had to look it up. Is it wrong that I laughed when I found it on Wikipedia and read it ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home