Friday, July 20, 2007

lies all lies

Posts will be more sporadic than usual because I'm on vacation! That means I'm telling people I'm in the Yukon, but I'm really holed up in my house in town double-fisting vodka sodas and drunk dialing people at 3 AM. Maybe I'll call Norman McNair! Maybe I'll call you!

If I were actually in the Yukon, I would have spent the day hanging with my sweet sis-in-law and baby niece. Then I would have gone for a walk with my sister and her dog and skinny dipped in Long Lake, where we would have splashed about in the clear water under the bright northern sun, saying "get a load of this" and mooning each other.

4 Comments:

At July 20, 2007 11:23 a.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

If you login to any of a number of messenger applications, I can be found on the other side of the world at most times of day or night :)

 
At July 23, 2007 6:28 a.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

I sincerely hope that for once it won't be rage-flavo(u)red vodka.

 
At July 23, 2007 7:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been home in years. In fact there's rumours I don't exist.

 
At July 23, 2007 7:21 p.m., Blogger banjeroo said...

Yes -for once- it's not the rage-flavoured vodka, but the happy-sunshine-skinny-dipping-flavoured vodka.

It's DELICIOUS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home