Tuesday, July 03, 2007

girl talk

Amy: my score is still a mud puppy and a ling - i need to get out more
we should go toss a rod sometime.

Roo: where'd you catch a ling?

Amy: ice fishing last week of march
looked like it coulda walked away - catfishy, slimearoo and alienlike

Roo: wow cool and gross and fantastic.
yes
that would be great!
apparently there are lake trout and lots of bass in our lake
but I have no idea how to catch them
don't have any of the right gear -- though I have lucked out and occasionally landed a large or smallmouth bass

Amy: next time i get home i will raid grandpa's tackle box

Roo: generally I just catch rock bass, ones as big as my hand, though I suppose if I wanted to spend hours and hours I could fillet like 30 of those mofos and have a dinner ha haaaa

Amy: these dinguses have some gear here - if we have enough wine filleting 30 would be a breeze

1 Comments:

At July 04, 2007 3:17 a.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

If you have enough wine, anything is a breeze.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home