Monday, July 16, 2007

this really might only be funny to blackbeltbarrister

As part of my ongoing campaign to unwittingly alienate my already dwindling readership... I give you a religious post! Bwahahahahaha. OK, quasi-religious. OK, so there are hot priests. Does that count?

So a friend of mine went to Rome and brought me this calendar as a present:


A hot Italian virgin, a new one every month!

See, for no apparent reason (mother = lapsed Catholic, father = card-carrying atheist, me = godless heathen) I went and studied Comparative Religion in university, and now my friends give me awesome religious stuff occasionally, like crosses and iconography and even (once) a little Jesus on wheels. (Even though, hey, you know, I was actually more into the Jews and the Muslims. But whatever, same diff, right?)

Now while that calendar will have to be pried from my cold, dead hands at the end of my days (I love it that much: the irony, the hilarity, and the stunning, doe-eyed Mr. July almost certainly pining to be deflowered), I really don't think my life will be complete until I have a statue of Jesus carving some sweet turns in the fat pow-pow:


Hey, even the Lamb of God needs a little turn therapy sometimes.

3 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 3:34 a.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

The sweet, sweet, pow-pow!

 
At July 17, 2007 6:59 a.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

Is there no end to the tacky crap gullible people will buy if brainwashed enough ?

Perhaps instead of looking down my nose at them I should be selling pieces of "genuine cross" and bottles of "walked on water" on E-Bay.

 
At July 23, 2007 3:28 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

god, that is one hunky priest there, daddy-o! i'd even go to confession if he were on the other side of the screen...do you actually have to be baptised to go?

thanks for that, banjeroo, it's brightened my whole day, otherwise spent adding document references into applications to the European Court of Human Rights (yawnsville, trust me!)V jealous of your holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home