Sunday, February 25, 2007

wardrobe changes

It's a good Sunday when you can spend almost every waking minute in your pajamas. The only interruption was the spandexy stuff I wore for two hours when I went for a skate ski with a pal of mine. When I got home, I showered and climbed back into them.

My current faves are the opposite of the body-hugging quick-dry gear I wear for sports. I've been keeping my house pretty cold so I wear baggy flannel tops and bottoms (usually mismatched because my dresser is disorganized), and a fleece pull-over hoodie with the hood up to keep me warm while I sleep. This means I pretty much look like the Beast of Monsieur Racine:



(Which is one of the greatest kid's books ever. Why won't they reprint it?)

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2007 11:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

they won't reprint it for the same reason Sesame Street has been labelled "unsuitable for children" and not even stocked in the kids section at the movie store.

Beast of Monsieur Racine, The Hat, and just about anything else by Tomi Ungerer is the best you can get for kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home