Friday, February 09, 2007

is it just me?

"Is it cold in here, or is it just me?" I asked, addressing the open-floor-plan office full of co-workers.

"I dunno," quipped one smiling co-worker. "Why don't you ask the other toque-wearing, polar-fleece bundled, scarf-wrapped--oh! There aren't any!"

And:

"I can tell it's Friday, Roo, because you're staring vacantly at your screen and typing randomly with one finger. That's not even hunt-and-peck. And that hat-and-scarf thing you have going on is a nice look, somewhere between... let's see here... chemotherapy and lobotomy?"

4 Comments:

At February 09, 2007 7:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the exact phrase I used was "randomly slapping one finger at the keyboard".

Next time Friday rolls around, I'm going to surreptitiously feed you Bourbon from my desk flask, as frankly, no one would would be able to tell that you're drunk.

 
At February 09, 2007 11:15 p.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

I hope it was a Nemo toque, at least.

 
At February 09, 2007 11:19 p.m., Blogger banjeroo said...

hre8hfjl;,mngcvgkjhvhhklmk,mn bn,.?.mb jmbbjmn,m jnjikmgyhillhtde56789ilo;'[

 
At February 10, 2007 11:23 a.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

Well I sat with my coat on all day on Friday, so join the club. It was fecking freezing in our office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home