Tuesday, November 07, 2006

you've created a monster

Thanks to this guy (whose art I'm quite smitten with) and his post about using Google Analytics, I thought I'd use it on my thingy here too.

So now I know that I had a reader from Espoo, Finland. And Reykjavik, Iceland. (IS THAT YOU BJORK?!?!?!?!!?) And there were TWO from Tucson. One from Rosario, Argentina. And one from Slovenia. Hello!

See, I always figured only family and friends would read this. It's shocking, frankly, to discover otherwise.

2 Comments:

At November 07, 2006 4:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Buckinghamshire, England. I love reading your blog. You have the seemingly increasingly rare skill of being able to string more than three words together and make them entertaining too.

 
At November 07, 2006 5:28 p.m., Blogger Hooker said...

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

go under All Reports

marketing optimization >
geo map overlay >
then set the view on 500.

BAM.

i didn't realize i had indonesia... sri lanka... so many more i hadn't seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home