Monday, November 06, 2006

wretched stinkpot of disease and filth

Sorry, these old emails are a gold mine.

Words of explanation required for 1997 email posted below:

My sister (aka Goose) was living in Montreal.

I was living in Vancouver.

Jake and Sophie were our family poodles, and by "poodles", I mean "poodles".

LISTS
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:52:23 -0500 (EST)
From: Goose
To: Roo
Subject: yay

today is a happy day
for mr. maille decided to sign all of the forms to sublet my house!!!
yayayayay

Here is a list of reasons for joy!

1-sublet signed...sealed
2-one week left in montreal (or at least in this stinky apartment (pizza))
3-spring is joyous
4-I can count the assignments left to do on my right hand (4)
5-I can count the assignments left to do on my left hand (4)
6-Jake is cute
7-the sun is shining
8-Sophie is cute
9-yesss
10-wowah
11-Glad glad glad!!!

i will only make a very short list of bad things:
1-my kitchen is a bloody awful mess
2-my bathroom is a retched stinkpot of disease and filth
3-my main room is a god forsaken zone of apocalyptic chaos and trash
4-my orange bike has a popped tire

okay, there, i fulfilled my daily craving for listmaking.
and I am off to pack some boxes. love from goose!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home