Saturday, November 04, 2006

Randomizer!

This doesn't count as my post for today, more later. But this woman created this cool little thing to randomly teleport you to different NaBloPoMo blogs, and I had to get it up.

I have been trying to randomly select from the list on Fussy, but I've discovered that names and URLs rarely indicate anything about whether the associated blog will go out dancing like a total wacko with you, nibble your ear in just the way you like, or thoughtfully challenge those silly ideas you've been carrying around for so long, (hey, different things sing to different people!) so this is a really neat way to flip around the channels and hear some new voices.

Try it yerself, punk!


1 Comments:

At November 04, 2006 12:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally in love with the randomizer. It's how I found my way here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home