Friday, November 17, 2006

Seek and ye shall find

So, I'm having too much fun with Google ANALytics. I can now see what people search for when they come to my site. A loosely rated selection:

PRETTY GOOD:

sexism in borat*
bad dates
antyville**
peart rick mercer


PRETTY AWESOME:

never put salt in your eyes
poster suspicion breeds confidence***
thurston howell III lovey
snake eating its own tail
ring the bells that still can ring
nacho libra****
power brokering
neurotic
spontaneous me
wreck beach


REASONS TO KEEP LIVING EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE A NEW DUMBASS MAYOR:

stuart puts salt in his eyes
as useless as
stone the devil
can you die from giardiasis*****
attractive jeans hiking boots
voice disorders carol channing
terriers easy to feed
japanese girls******

-------
* spoiler warning: there isn't any. sorry to disappoint.

** I think this is from people misspelling "Amityville"

*** Note: it most certainly does!

**** I think this is from people misspelling "Nacho Libre"

***** I wondered too, but I just went on drugs to kill it first.

****** I'm guessing you didn't find what you were looking for? Sorry.


4 Comments:

At November 17, 2006 12:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of the time people find my blog through google it's because they're spelling what they're searching for wrong. That, and Freshy Freshington for some reason.

 
At November 17, 2006 2:04 p.m., Blogger The Dude said...

Hey, I thought this was a great site for Japanese girls, at least if you're into aerobics.

 
At November 17, 2006 6:35 p.m., Blogger Francesca said...

Those are some great Google hits. Man. I have to read your back catalogue.

My nickname's not Roo. But I wish it were.

 
At November 18, 2006 7:07 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

always put salt in your eyes. classic. also, you have double posted. just sayin...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home