Thursday, November 09, 2006

cut me some slack, I'm hungover

Roo: hey so what's the next subject on our blog list
I did clowns
what was for today?
gardening?

Rik: i dunno

Roo: it's our safety net
tell me what to blog about today

Rik: gardening it is

Roo: fuck
I don't know anything about gardening

Rik: ok, we can do vomit stories?

Roo: yes, let's skip straight to vomit stories

Rik: yes
thinks
...
hm...

Roo: I have vomited in the past
you?

Rik: i may not have any nipple clamp anecdotes, by the way

Roo: me neither
but we can certainly DISCUSS them

Rik: i have vomited into a girl's hair
nearly her ear
and it was close to being her mouth

Roo: yes, I have seen someone vomit into a girl's hair (specifically, my brother, into my sister's)
wow

Rik: which would have been great for story-telling
but less good for, like, her

Roo: you know what? fuck it, I'm blogging this convo, but I'll edit it to make us both sound even more clever
actually, let's both edit this convo to make each other sound more clever, and post our own versions.

Rik: surely we've had funnier convos which you can pretend are from today?

Roo: starting with "hey so what's the next subject on our blog list"

Rik: or, we could have an hilarious convo starting now
ok

Roo: ok go

Rik: that could work
given that we both hate blogging

Roo: literally hate it

Rik: VEHEMENTLY

Roo: BILIOUSLY

Rik: nice

Roo: thank you

Rik: totwally
maybe that's it...

Roo: fuck dude, this is enough for me, my standards are rock bottom, I am posting this

2 Comments:

At November 09, 2006 3:23 p.m., Blogger Hooker said...

Vomit stories are always a good time.

Speaking of nipple clamps...


Barely visible

 
At November 09, 2006 6:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. One of the more fun nanoblops I've read :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home