Tuesday, October 17, 2006

gearing up for november

Because I'm the cruddiest most inconsistent poster in all the land, I'm going to do this:



(inter)National Blog Posting Month! (Since I'm in Canader, eh, and I'm pretty sure people from all over will try this. Or do we mean the elastic and ethereal nation of the Intarwebs?)

Rik and I were even discussing the possibility of doing a diablog. Yes, you read correctly. It's positively diablogical! (god, I am so sorry.) Er, the idea is we'd essentially correspond through our blogs. Brilliant? Or moronic! Well, we might not actually get around to doing it so, whatever. He still hasn't made his fantastic blue-tooth mobile phone parrot, which is a crying shame. As soon as he tells me where it is, I'll link to it.

3 Comments:

At October 17, 2006 9:42 p.m., Blogger think tank said...

That is a neat idea. Although not many people read my blog, the idea of writing thirty posts that only two people will read seems interesting.

I will have to take this idea as my own. Thanks for the inspiration.

(p.s.--the above may have seemed terribly sarcastic or ill-mannered, but it was honestly not the intention)

 
At October 17, 2006 9:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You prefer a gun to yoda as your blopo reminder?
Are you voting Conservative and just not telling any of us?
Is fear your true motivator?

If blogging is so dreadful that you need a gun pointing to your head or your heart to get writing, maybe it is time to stop.

I am shocked and awed.

 
At October 18, 2006 3:46 p.m., Blogger banjeroo said...

Rik, don't you mean you're totwally doing this shit? Thanks, I've added the link.

And yes, sisto, I do need a gun pointed to my head to blog. I need Yoda to help me get to the gym and to wash my dishes instead of letting them pile up beside the sink and to be patient with people in business meetings and traffic.

For posting stuff on the Intarwebs that other people might read, I need a (metaphorical) cold hard steel barrel pressed to my temple.

I will vote Conservative as soon as they reduce Canada's greenhouse gas emissions by 40% in the next ten years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home