Thursday, October 12, 2006

things you will never read on this website

1. Personal details about my love life
2. Stream-of-consciousness agonizing about my personal decisions/feelings
3. Anything about how to fry up some delicious brains

You will, however, learn that red squirrels only have a drop of breast milk in each teat, and that it tastes "pretty bitter". Or so I've heard. From my friend Graham.

(Come on, tell me you could spend an entire summer milking wild red squirrels for field work on squirrel reproduction and NEVER be tempted to taste it, not even a tiny eensy drop, not even just out of life-loving curiosity? Not to make yogourt or cheese out of it or anything.)

4 Comments:

At October 12, 2006 10:39 p.m., Blogger think tank said...

Although I can understand the rationale perfectly, it's unfortunate that we live in a world where people are afraid to reveal themselves completely without fear of becoming a victim of something.

 
At October 14, 2006 4:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious about the milk – what's it like? Bisous, Ms. Glaze

 
At October 15, 2006 12:47 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

That is so sick. He tasted it?

Bleh! Lol!

Feel free to visit my site and leave your thoughts anytime. =)

 
At October 17, 2006 12:50 p.m., Blogger The Dude said...

I've often wondered why cat milk isn't a more popular beverage. I mean, if you're going to have them living in your house, you may as well milk them, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home