Tuesday, July 19, 2005

requirements for residence in the Yukon

Heading home on July 26th. My sister is working full time and it doesn't make sense to stay. There's only so much I can do in a day with seven free hours and a truck.

I've been having a great time, it's just that it's starting to feel like after next Tuesday, I'm either going to have to go back to Ontario -- OR I'll have to stop shaving my legs and move here and get a muddy truck and dog that's part wolf. Which I'm just not prepared to do. Yet.

Happy news. I have a new "Yukon Gold Rush" belt buckle. If you want one, tell me now so I can pick one up for you for $8. They are super cheesey, made of fake burnished brass.

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2005 9:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i put down my request for one yukon gold belt buckle and one pretty rock? two of my favourite things...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home