Saturday, July 02, 2005

change in plans

My sister and I found out about a group of cool women who are leaving to paddle the same river TOMORROW. So instead of going on our own in a week, we're joining them. I've met two of the four and they were terrific. Most have been river guides or taught for Outward Bound, so we'll be in super-competent company. On top of that, they seem kind, sensible and fun.

It's been hectic, driving around Whitehorse (which is beautiful) while my sister cranks out a commissioned article that is due before we go. I have done all the errands, which is fine with me, but now I need a nap.

We'll be back in two weeks, whoo hoo!

2 Comments:

At July 05, 2005 10:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey super babe! Glad to hear the trip is under way. I'm glad you're still posting. I'm hoping you'll be able to post somehow during the trip, perhaps unrealistic! You're not missing much here, it's hot and muggy, feh! Talk soon.
J

 
At July 05, 2005 12:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear banjeroo- just wanted to let you know i'm reading your blog- sorry i didn't communicate much before you left-work is nightmare-enough to make me roll up in an ball, thank goodness i'm a armoured insectivore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home