Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've seen the future

Roo: god I just watched the footage from the men's tri
goosebumps
it is so great

DS: I haven't watched a minute of the olympics.

Roo: it's all online, who needs it live
if I just get goosebumps watching it KNOWING the end result

DS: True

Roo: in fact, soon all of our experiences will be menu-driven
and delayed gratification will be a thing of the past
especially once we are part robot
and can experience six things at once
with our new AI brains
our AI auxiliary brains

DS: File, new project, baby
Import to: female

Roo: you've got it

DS: Export from: vagina
Share with: world

Roo: yes

DS: Bad command or file name! Earth does not support human/goat format.

Roo: not yet, anyway

1 Comments:

At September 01, 2008 11:05 a.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I will admit to watching Phelps win the suspect gold (the one where he came second and still won).

Then of course I found out the company doing the timing at the Olympics were also sponsoring Phelps...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home