Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Atticus is a hump machine

I was thiiiiiiiis close to cutting out his nards myself tonight. (Snip! Snip!) The humping - and by this I mean humping the toys, humping the couch, air humping - is reaching new, unforeseen and generally unnecessary heights. I tried to chasten him by ripping out his inner ear hair,* with negligible results.

He is also getting huge, and I don't mean his little grape-sized testicules,** so he's getting heavier to toss to the other end of the sofa when he starts his ridiculous mechanical thrusts. Because his legs are so long, when he tries to hump the bunny, he's mostly grinding the air three inches above its head:



Picture taken from here.


-------
* Don't look at me like that, you have to do this with the long-eared hairy breeds or they get ear infections.

** Best pronunciation and spelling. Use it. Abuse it.

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2008 11:21 a.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

Okay... sat here at work, trying not to laugh out loud.

 
At June 30, 2008 9:31 a.m., Blogger The Dude said...

Denardation is not always a cure for insatiable humping. It may just be one of his life-long hobbies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home