Thursday, May 15, 2008

notes from lotusland

Hi folks,

I'm in Victoria BC for my cousin's wedding and the whole family is together. It's great. I'm going to gush for a bit: my west coast family is great, the woman my awesome cousin is marrying is terrific, and the soft ocean air here smells like honeysuckle and apple blossoms. My sister is here from the Yukon and hanging at my brother's place with his awesome partner and their sweet kid has meant that I've been laughing a lot and participating in multiple discussions about poop.

My bro, sis, sis-in-law and I just watched this and I thought I'd share it with my tiny readership in honour of great west coast antics and pastimes that I'm obviously too mature and responsible for now, before heading off to hang with a mob of cousins, aunts and uncles.



2 Comments:

At May 16, 2008 1:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! VICTORIA!!! WOOOO!

 
At May 16, 2008 11:46 a.m., Blogger The Dude said...

Victoria for Victoria Day, good for you.

Just sent you a vid I think you'll dig.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home