Sunday, March 25, 2007

bobbbobobobbbbbbob BOB!

Hey!

Well, so what's the deal with Bob Wiseman? I dunno, go ask him. All I wanted to say is I've been listening to his music and enjoying the general tomfoolery for a loooong time. Yayayayayayay Bob Wiseman.

What a great lark for me that Bob himself commented on my blog (a couple of posts ago). I'm excitable. It made me jump around. Then I called my friend in the UK and gave a message to her husband demanding that he tell her about it, because she was out.

My friend Mike who is a huge U2 fan is now hoping that if I mention U2, Bono will come forth with some friendly remarks.

Well, I'm waiting. In the meantime, avail yourself of some Bobbbbbbbbbb. To me, it's sort of like taking a really high quality multi-vitamin and knocking it back with some super tasty beer, then riding a pony who is gentle but spirited. Fun and good for you and not quite what you were expecting.

5 Comments:

At March 27, 2007 2:03 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

I seem to recall that Mr Wiseman used to play a very catchy little tune about the Union Carbide disaster in Bhopal. Toe-tappin', even...

 
At March 27, 2007 9:30 a.m., Blogger banjeroo said...

It was! When I last saw him live he played the toe-tappin' tune about the sinking of the Greenpeace ship by French secret service agents. As far as I can tell, Bob is basically a guy making music about things that matter to him. He also sang a great song about his cats.

 
At March 28, 2007 12:41 a.m., Blogger r. zip said...

i'm working on a little film right now, hopefully to present in the next tour, about the mcdonalds lawsuit against the two greenpeace people in england in the 90's. my area of expertise, toe tapping to horror. see you

 
At March 28, 2007 10:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike here. I would like to hear especially from Larry Mullen, Jr., the spiritual centre of the band. Thanks a bunch, Roo. Keep up the good work.

 
At March 28, 2007 7:22 p.m., Blogger The Dude said...

Fantastic. I still listen to Accidentally Acquired Beliefs all the time. The song about David Geffin is much better live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home