Thursday, November 23, 2006

you make me feel like a girl for hire

I'm really disappointed. I bared my stinking, tar-oozing heart to you, and only two comments? Come on! Isn't there anything that everyone else in the world loved while it left you cold? Let me hear it. I really want to know.

Or disagree with me and argue that the first two seasons of Friends was actually really awesome.

I know I'm long overdue for a posting on "nipple clamps", but the truth is I've never tried them and don't know much about them. (I just like all the alliteration on the "p" and the general raunchiness of the idea.) So if you want, comment about nipple clamps instead.

Or just hush, and enjoy the fantastic glaring indignation of the shirt-and-belt-with-heels 1984 version of Sheena Easton. (When I was a kid, I thought she was incomparably glamorous.)



3 Comments:

At November 23, 2006 5:16 p.m., Blogger Hooker said...

Mmmmm. Sheeeena.

Good news. Your truck wars have begun. One question though... do you mind that the sky has an arctic look? It's not technicolor like previous paintings. It's still purty though.

 
At November 24, 2006 4:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so clearly recall watching this video after school on 'Video Hits', hosted by Samantha Taylor. I too considered Sheena Easton to be a goddess among mortals although watching now I'm struck by how harsh 80s fashions were, hair was architectural, makeup heavy and metallic, huge geometric earrings, gold lame shoulder pads. Also how uncomfortable Sheena looks as she attempts to sing her song of female empowerment whilst not baring her bottom to the backing band. She looks like she's wearing a costume from a minor alien race on Star Trek, minus the trousers.

 
At November 24, 2006 8:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a first - I have never been asked to comment on nipple clamps before. I don't imagine I will be asked again, so perhaps I better take this opportunity with both hands :)

Hmmm... "with both hands". That's not a very good response really, is it - that would hurt like hell probably.

I don't get what the attraction of them is really - call me old fashioned, but having nothing on is way more intimate than dressing up in all manner of hardware and devices...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home