Friday, May 05, 2006

sweetness and light

A friend of mine at work routinely gives me nasty notes that make us both laugh. People come by my desk and see them posted on the walls and assume either he's cruel or that I've got some melancholic disorder. Neither assumption would be correct. Haven't I ever explained to you that I'm a very happy person, but I still like all the sad songs in the minor keys?

He also does a voice we call "the dirty trucker", which can make me laugh until my stomach hurts, but that's for another post.

A few months ago:

Keep your
chin up!

Relationships aren't
for everyone!

(get a cat)


And then later, handed to me while I was on the phone with a graphic design firm:

Every minute you spend
on the phone is
one minute less you
have to find
someone to love
you.


And yesterday, on a post-it note:



Isn't it obvious why I love this guy?

1 Comments:

At May 08, 2006 12:32 p.m., Blogger The Dude said...

I wish I had coworkers like that. Mine just say "how was your weekend?" and "Nice day, eh?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home