Tuesday, April 04, 2006

wind river, peel river

Going up a mountain:



At the top of the mountain (you can almost see our tents, at the t-junction of the creek coming down the middle of the picture, and the Wind River cutting across):



Going down the mountain - should I mention again that my intrepid sister did this all after sustaining a spiral fracture to the fibula a couple of weeks before the trip?:



The morning after a thunderstorm that sent us scrambling into our tents:



Eventually we made it to the famous Peel Canyon. (I'm skipping lots of incredibly beautiful places and fun mini-adventures in between but maybe I'll post more another time.) In the meantime, enjoy the canyon:





Next time, you should come with me. You will love it.

1 Comments:

At April 05, 2006 1:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully it will not take you as long to post your pics from whatever trip you are on this summer - hope you enjoy the gratuitous comments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home