Friday, March 31, 2006

nope, I don't yet have Lost: The Complete Second Season

... but I guess I could concede that I am PERSONALLY kind of lost, as I have been for innumerable seasons. Does that count? Sorry Rock. But I will let you know as soon as it is available, and then ship it to you wherever you are.

(I know there are supposedly all kinds of ways to download things like that but I am both a) not technically savvy enough and b) not in any way inclined to do so, because isn't it illegal? I'm not clear on that. Plus, I have shit to DO man, like oh, since it's 9 AM on a Friday, get in the shower already and prepare to haul myself into the office.)

So in today's headlines: ME. Yes, it's my birthday! Which I share with Christopher Walken:



and Ewan McGregor:



Happy Birthday, boys.

So I'm going to try to let the day unfold in a pleasant way instead of being morose about taking one step closer to death, since really, I do that every day. (Oh, not be morose every day, just take one step closer to death every day.) Today I'll focus on being grateful for all the good things in life. And if you cover me in smooches and give me presents and cake, I'll be even MORE grateful.

BRING!

p.s. And in the spirit of generosity, I give you this link to this terrific poem by Jane Kenyon.

1 Comments:

At April 04, 2006 8:48 a.m., Blogger The Dude said...

Hey Banjy, how did the hootenanny go????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home