Friday, August 24, 2007

some emails are better than others

From my friend Mike, who builds houses out of wood and just built one for himself*:

good morning.
at least so far.

I made a coffee, went for a walk along the tracks listening to cbc, now I am going to open up the septic tank, reach my hand into my own feces, pull out the filter to clean it so shit will stop flowing out on my lawn.
in the future I will clean it before it gets up past arm level.
hope your near future is brighter than mine.

Not too long ago, another friend (also, strangely, named Mike) commented "Your blog is like a diner where they're famous for lemon meringue pie."

How's that for tasty, tasty pie?

----
* and who has a three-legged dog named Skip

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 12:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The density of three-legged dogs, I've always thought, would be a good socio-economic indicator for any city.

 
At August 27, 2007 12:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not forget cats with broken tails. Perhaps an even better one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home