Friday, August 17, 2007

I get by with a little help from my friends

Roo:
[To decorate my latest post] I'm looking for a picture of superman as a boy lifting the truck
Roo:
why is it so hard, when so many people note that it's an iconic image from 1978?
The Dude:
Ya, should be easy
The Dude:
I just googled, and got a bunch of photos of real superman lifting a car
The Dude:
actually, he's an action figure
Roo:
I know
The Dude:
"baby superman truck" gives me this
Roo:
you are the best googler
The Dude:
and...
The Dude:
and...
The Dude:
Ok, here's the best
Roo:
this is all from baby superman truck?
The Dude:
yup
The Dude:
google sux ass sometimes

-----
UPDATE:

Yes! This is the one I wanted!



Thanks Mr. Jonathan!

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2007 1:01 p.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

I'm sort of leaning toward the baby possum if any one of these images is going to go home with the title 'best'.

 
At August 19, 2007 1:10 p.m., Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I found this one...
http://www.schnappmedia.com/images/supie/superman_05_carjack.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home