Sunday, November 09, 2008

I know you are but what am I?

Well, looks like I missed two days. Whoops.

I know it's really childish of me but I'm still really enjoying Sarah Palin, even moreso now that she's back in Alaska where she has little influence on how things go in the rest of the world. What a nightmare she would have been in Washington.

Most recently, I dearly love how she responded to the allegations that she didn't know what countries were in NAFTA or that Africa was a continent. All in the same semi-coherent, rambling sentence, she defended herself against the people who burned up the phone lines to CNN, calling their actions "immature" and "unprofessional"... just before she calls them "jerks". AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA.  Pot!! Kettle!!!*

I'll be over this soon, but it really made me giddy to see her lose after she was part of such a low-down dirty campaign and after her many nauseating displays of ignorance and arrogance.

--------------
* Fortunately, I'm more than happy to own up to the fact that I'm immature, unprofessional AND a jerk.

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2008 10:46 a.m., Blogger The Dude said...

Latest photo of Palin:
http://friendfeed.s3.amazonaws.com/e430761c3a995b49e1b14d47c9dfe78e319c0453

 

Post a Comment

<< Home