Tuesday, April 10, 2007

the cure

The last few sick days, I have worked through them anyway because we had deadlines and people were counting on me. Even though my lungs were bleeding and I could barely talk.

Now I have just a bit of a cold (just a bit of a sore throat and sneezing), but I'm still feeling so crusty and burnt out from working through the last recent bout of illness that I just want to a) scream, b) sob, c) lie in bed with an adult diaper on and loll about reading and sleeping and pissing myself.

But then, here's a picture of one of my nieces, and it helps make me feel quite a bit better:


(Although it does make my heart ache a little too.)

2 Comments:

At April 11, 2007 9:19 a.m., Blogger sgazzetti said...

Too sweet. That should have you feeling right as rain in now time.

 
At April 14, 2007 9:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home