Friday, September 02, 2005

Canadian billet offered

Is there any way I can just have a family or two from New Orleans come and stay with me? I would feed them good food and they could have as much water as they want to drink. I would even give them a little bit of tasty bourbon if they so wished; hell, anything they want.

Open letter to people of New Orleans and the rest of the devastated Gulf coast area:

I have a nice house with a garden and you could just come and sit a while, maybe go for a walk under the green trees and try to take your mind of your troubles. Help yourself to anything in the fridge, I will try to keep it stocked with stuff you like. Also, let's rent some movies, ones that make you laugh. Anything you need.

This may sound dorky and trite but I mean it with all my heart.

1 Comments:

At September 06, 2005 10:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very nice of you. Wish there was more people like you in this crazy world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home